2020 ADRC Healthy Communities Summit
To protect the safety of our networks during the COVID-19 circumstances, the Georgia Division of Aging Services (DAS) has made the following decisions:
- The 2020 ADRC Healthy Communities Summit (originally scheduled for June 10-12, 2020) has been cancelled. The Summit will resume in 2021.
- The 2020 Senior Hunger Summit (originally scheduled for June 9, 2020) has been postponed and changed in format – it will be tentatively held in late fall 2020 via a virtual-only option. For more information about this conference and for updates as they become available, visit Senior Hunger Summit website.
DAS will continue to provide details regarding these events. Until then, please click here for answers to your frequently asked questions. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you at our future Summits.
Still have questions? We're here to help!
For all other conference-related inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous ADRC Healthy Communities Summits
For the full 2019 Conference Program, Click Here, or to view previous conference agendas - Click Here
2019 ADRC Healthy Communities Summit - Conference Day 1
2019 ADRC Healthy Communities Summit - Conference Day 2
- Cultivating Empathy for People Living with Dementia
- Evolution of Statewide Evidence-Based Program for Caregiving Families in Georgia
- Living Well Together - A Consumer Oriented Approach
- Non-Compliance by Clients With Behavioral Health Challenges Part 1
- Partnership for a Smooth Transition Home - Know your Rights
- Resources for Brain-Injured Individuals
- Revitalizing Your Senior Center
- Senior Center Innovation Grants
- The Role of Memory Assessment Clinics (MACs)
- The Seesaw Effect - Synergy of Work Life Balance
- University and AAA Partnership for Workforce Development
- What CDC is Doing to Better Understand and Improve Safe Transportation for Older Adults
2019 ADRC Healthy Communities Summit - Conference Day 3