Homebound COVID-19 VaccinationsPlease call #888-572-0112 or email HVS@dph.ga.gov and request to receive a vaccination in your home.
Booster Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine
Find Local Assistance
Vaccines are free, safe, and the best way to protect against serious illness and death from COVID-19. You should get vaccinated even if you have already been sick with COVID-19.
- Do you have questions about the vaccine? Call the Georgia COVID-19 Hotline at (888) 357-0169.
- Do you know when to get your next vaccine or booster dose? Find out HERE.
- Do you need to schedule a vaccine or booster dose appointment? Schedule an appointment online HERE or call the Health Department Vaccine Scheduling Resource Line at (888) 457-0186.
- Do you need to schedule an at-home vaccination for a person who is homebound? Leave a voicemail request at (888) 572-0112 or email your request to HVS@dph.ga.gov with the name, date of birth, address, city, county, and phone number of the person who needs to be vaccinated.
- Do you need information regarding assistance and services for older adults, people with disabilities, and caregivers? Call us, the Aging and Disability Resource Connection, at 1(866) 552-4464.