COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults
- Click here NCOA's COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults & Caregivers for more information
Get help where you need it:
- Voting: Visit Healthy Voting to find safe ways to cast your ballot this year.
- Food: Visit Meals on Wheels and Feeding America for options in your zip code.
- Paying your bills: On BenefitsCheckUp.org, see if you qualify for programs to help pay for food, medicine, utilities, and more.
- Medicare: Get advice from the Senior Medicare Patrol, your State Health Insurance Assistance Program, or Medicare.gov.
- Distress: Talk with someone at the Disaster Distress Hotline or National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Transportation: Use Eldercare Locator to find local services.
- Visit NCOA's COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults & Caregivers for more information